Tuesday, September 11, 2007

On Attractiveness....

This is a reply for Beck :)

My first thought when i looked at the celebrity pictures you posted was 'Oh dear, Patrick Dempsy is so McDreamy!' :P In fact, i managed to 'procrastinate' our procrastination essay today by watching two taped episodes of Grey's Anatomy! I think your topic is fascinating too Beck, however i would be interested to see how people rate the attractiveness of 'normal' people without all the hair, makeup and airbrushing that celebrities are priviledged with. I have read in a few places that racial mixing makes an individual more attractive (which is good news for me being half Australian and half Indian!) So I did a search and found a great article and some pictures for you.

http://majorityrights.com/index.php/weblog/comments/893/

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Hi Lauren,

Thanks so much for your post..
I have had a look at the article and will definately use it in my blog.

I agree, mixed-race people are often very attractive... you lucky thing!

I think attractiveness will prove to be a very interesting topic. xx